Purbeck 'Spangle' wall cladding at Thames Court, City of London
|Purbeck stone is not generally available in large blocks,
which limits paving sizes, depending on the bed of stone chosen. A
practical way to purchase paving is in coursed widths between 250mm
and 425mm and random lengths. Our requests for paving include small
areas in private houses as well as large projects in the centre of
All enquiries welcome.
Paving: Gauged widths, random lengths, mixed
Projects include the following:
- Paving for Merrill Lynch European Headquarters in London. This includes
honed paving for internal use and textured paving for external
areas. (Natural Stone Award Winner 2002)
- Paved floor for St Mary's Church,
- Paving for an external walkway at
Cannon Street, London.
- Chiselled paving and kerbs for an
enhancement scheme in Blandford town centre, Dorset.
- Paved floor for the Refectory, Southwark Cathedral, London.
- Paved floor in Visitors' Centre and St.George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- Christ Church, Spitalfields (National Stone Award Winner 2004)
- Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral (National Stone Award Winner 2004)